Item Type: Night Lights Power Source: DC,Rechargeable Battery,Dry Battery Certification: CE,RoHS Is Batteries Required: Yes Shape: Round Usage: Holiday Battery Type: AAA Is Batteries Included: No Type: Atmosphere Model Number: YY0169 Body Material: ABS Wattage: 0-5W Light Source: LED Bulbs Is Bulbs Included: Yes Power Generation: Switch Voltage: 5v
Switch Type: 3 Push-Button
Voltage: DC 5V
Light Source: 4 LED Bulbs
Projector Size: 12 x 12 x 13.5cm
USB Cable Length: 3.5ft
1. There are 3 buttons on the front A, B and C.
Button A: Switches on the control for “night light.” This provides a fairly dim, warm lighting that would be great for sleeping with. Pressing it once turns it on & pressing it again turns it off.
Button B: Switches through the varying color options. There are a slew of different color options, which is great, it allows for a degree of personalization as you can choose the color scheme that you like the best.
Button C: Allows you to switch on the rotation, which makes the product more fun.
2. There are 3 ways to power it.
1. Power it with a USB port into a adapter and into the wall socket (Adapter not included).
2. Power it with a USB plug to computer.
3. Power it with 4 AAA batteries (Not included).
“Project” the stars and moon spinning on the ceiling and wall, rotates as the stars light up.
“Non-Project” by putting the cover on and make it a night light or regular lamp.
Perfect gift for a child’s bedroom or anywhere else you’d like colorful projected stars like decorating wedding, birthday and parties.
1 x Room Novelty Night Light Projector Lamp Rotary Flashing Starry Star Moon Sky Star Projector Kids Children Baby Abajur Infantil
1 x USB cable
1 x Manual Instruction (English)
1. This device comes with a cover. Please don’t forget you need to take the cover off to use it/see the stars.
2. The stars can rotate with mode 3 but will make slight white noise. It’s not a good idea to rotate it in the very quiet midnight.
3. It’s not so bright that it could keep children up at night, but enough for them not to be scared in the dark.
4. Please note that the USB Cable and the Batteries cannot be used at the same time.